Burp Suite is one of the most popular web application security testing tools. It has a ton of features and can do everything from intercepting and modifying HTTP requests/responses in real time, to scanning web applications for vulnerabilities, to brute forcing login forms, to testing the entropy of session tokens, and it even allows you to increase its functionality by writing plugins for it.
As awesome as the tool is – surprisingly few people are really comfortable with it. I decided to put together a 2-day workshop on the advanced features of the tool.
This workshop picks up where the original Burp Suite (http://infosecaddicts.com/burp-suite-workshop/) course left off. It assumes the student has strong familiarity with web application security fundamentals, the OWASP top 10, basic application testing with Burp Suite.
This workshop will cover:
– Integrating Burp and SoapUI for webservices testing
– Integrating SQLMap, and w3af
– Developing your own plugins (Note: you’ll need Eclipse for this)
To answer a few questions I’ve received:
- Yes it will be recorded for those of you that can’t attend
- True, it will be a live/interactive workshop so you can ask me questions during the event.
- Yes you get the virtual machines as soon as you signup for the event
Class Date and Time
Mon, Dec 4, 2017 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Wed, Dec 6, 2017 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Each class will be recorded and made available to the students via email. So you can keep up with the class even if you have to miss time or even a whole day.