Ultimate hacklab – Self Paced (SP) – prep for hacking challenge lab exams like OSCP, LPT, eCPPT, and soon even the new CEH is going to be a hacking challenge lab as well.
If you really want to know what it takes to pass hack lab challenge-based exams like OSCP, LPT, eCPPT then ultimate hacklab is for you and it’s only $50.
- OSCP: https://www.offensive-security.com/information-security-certifications/oscp-offensive-security-certified-professional/
- LPT: https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/licensed-penetration-tester-lpt-master/
- eCPPT: https://www.elearnsecurity.com/certification/ecppt/
- CEH: https://cert.eccouncil.org/certified-ethical-hacker.html
The InfoSec Addicts Ultimate hacklab – Self Paced (SP) – is best way for you to practice the skills required for almost any hands-on lab based penetration testing/ethical hacking certification.
The Ultimate hacklab – Self Paced (SP) – gives you the opportunity to follow along with a structured and very detailed training program, and/or make your way through the labs and just ask for help whenever you get stuck. You can run almost any tool and try almost attack in the environment. The class is self-paced. You can sign-up ANYTIME, and start IMMEDIATELY.
The program outlines how to create your own lab environment or you can connect to the InfoSec Addicts lab environment with almost any platform (Windows, Mac OS X, Kali Linux, other Linux distros) to go through the lab exercises.
- Module 1: Connecting via VPN to the lab network
- Connecting to the VPN with Windows
- Connecting to the VPN with Mac OS X
- Connecting to the VPN with Linux
- Connecting to the VPN with Kali
- Module 2: Scanning
- Module 3: Module X: Enumeration
- nmap NSE
- Module 4: Brute-forcing
- Module 5: Vulnerability Scanning
- Module 6: Attacking web servers/web apps
- Manual XSS/SQL Injection/LFI/RFI
- Burp Suite
- Module 7: Compiling/Modifying Exploit code
- Compiling code in Windows
- Compiling code in Linux
- Finding offsets
- Changing out shellcode
- Module 8: Client-Side Exploitation
- Social Engineering Toolkit
- Module 9: Transferring files
- Module 10: Privilege Escalation
- SUID binaries
- Shell escapes
- Identifying vulnerable services/misconfigurations
- Module 11: Data-mining a compromised host
- Module 12: Hashcracking
- Module 13: Pivoting
- Netcat/Socat pivot
- SSH Pivot
- Metasploit pivot
- Module 14: Lateral movement
- Module 15: Data Exfiltration
- ICMP Tunneling
- DNS Tunneling
- Module 16: Reporting
Lab Network Access
Targets in the lab network will change on the 1st of every month. Students have the option to purchase 1 months access to the lab environment for $25.
Students will receive:
- Up to 124 hours of CPEs (24 CPE for the actual training and the rest come from labs and challenges completed by the students)
- Several virtual machines
- Courseware access
- Lab Manual
- Lab access
Each course module has a corresponding video that demonstrates the task being performed. So you can see each individual lesson’s skill or task that is being described actually being performed.
Each student will have access to an InfoSec Addicts Group (infosecaddicts.com) for the class. Additionally, this is where they can work with other students on lab exercises, homework, and challenges. An InfoSec Addicts class mentor will be assigned to the group to answer questions (allow one day for responses). Likewise, a Customer Relationship Manager will get assigned to the class to manage questions and support issues.
The class is self-paced. You can sign-up ANYTIME, and start IMMEDIATELY.
Fill out this form below to sign up for the class.