Ultimate Hacklab Self Paced
Ultimate hacklab – Self Paced (SP) – prep for hacking challenge lab exams like OSCP, LPT, eCPPT, and soon even the new CEH is going to be a hacking challenge lab as well.
If you want to know what it takes to pass hack lab challenge-based exams like OSCP, LPT, eCPPT then ultimate hacklab is for you.
- OSCP: https://www.offensive-security.com/information-security-certifications/oscp-offensive-security-certified-professional/
- LPT: https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/licensed-penetration-tester-lpt-master/
- eCPPT: https://www.elearnsecurity.com/certification/ecppt/
- CEH: https://cert.eccouncil.org/certified-ethical-hacker.html
The InfoSec Addicts Ultimate hacklab – Self Paced (SP) – is the best way for you to practice the skills required for almost any hands-on lab-based penetration testing/ethical hacking certification.
The Ultimate hacklab – Self Paced (SP) – gives you the opportunity to follow along with a structured and very detailed training program, and make your way through the labs and ask for help whenever you get stuck. You can run almost any tool and try nearly attack in the environment. The class is self-paced. You can sign-up ANYTIME, and start IMMEDIATELY.
The program outlines how to create your own lab environment, or you can connect to the InfoSec Addicts lab environment with almost any platform (Windows, Mac OS X, Kali Linux, other Linux distros) to go through the lab exercises.
- M14L1: Using Credentials to Own Windows Boxes – Part 1 Free Preview
- M14L2: Using Credentials to Own Windows Boxes – Part 2 (PSExec and Services)
- M14L3: Using Credentials to Own Windows Boxes – Part 3 (WMI and WinRM)
- M14L4: Tutorial for NTDS goodness (VSSADMIN, WMIS, NTDS.dit, SYSTEM)
- M14L5: continue
- M18L1: Introduction to Lab Environment
- M18L2: Identifying target hosts in the lab network
- M18L3: 172.31.2.47 Billu_B0x
- M18L4: 172.31.2.86 Sedna
- M18L5: 172.31.2.117 Minotaur
- M18L6: 172.31.2.157 Moria
- M18L7: 172.31.2.181 Analoguepond
- M18L8: 172.31.2.238 DC416-Baffle
- M18L9: 172.31.2.217 Ew_Skuzzy
- M18L10: Attacking a Win7-Victim