The pentester candidate program is designed to satisfy the basic requirements of a penetration tester. The program will cover the most common technical and soft skill requirements. Top candidates will receive job interviews for a remote penetrating testing job. This is through a partnership with companies that provide security services.
Participating firms are:
- Northrop Grumman – http://www.northropgrumman.com/
- Accenture – https://www.accenture.com/
- MacAulay-Brown – http://www.macb.com/
This is the real chance more so for those who REALLY want to become pentesters. It is the perfect combination of hands-on training, mentorship, and a real job opportunity.
What is covered in the program?
This program is hard, though rewarding. It will cover the following subject areas:
- Command-Line Kung Fu
- Linux Command-Line Fundamentals
- Windows Command-Line Fundamentals
- Network & Web App Penetration Testing
- Scoping a penetration test
- Performing a Penetration Test
- Reporting penetration test findings
- Ultimate Hacklab
- Developing a solid attack process for lab environments
- Scripting for challenge lab exams
- Exploit development
- Privilege escalation
- Preparing for a job as a Penetration Tester
- Resume assistance
- Assistance with building a portfolio based on this program
- Mock interview
- Interviews for top candidates
Upon registration for this program you’ll be given access to the InfoSec Addicts Pentester Candidate Training program content. This content is accessed by logging into the https://infosecaddicts.com website and clicking on the “My Courses” button at the top of the page.
You can choose to go through the courseware at your own pace and you can participate in the live training sessions on the following days:
- Monday January 21st at 8pm EST, Wednesday January 23rd at 8pm
- Saturday January 26th at 3pm EST
This program is entirely self-contained in the InfoSec Addicts website. The “My Courses” of the site contains all of the tasks that you will be required to perform as part of this program. The required tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Required reading
- Required videos to watch
- Required lab exercises to perform
- Required quizzes
- Final exam
Technical support will be done via support chat in the InfoSec Addicts website, and via the support email address – [email protected]
Choosing to participate in the program DOES NOT give potential employers access to your program progress and scores. At the end of the program you’ll have to choose to submit your training program scores along with your resume to the companies if you are interested. No potential employer or recruiter will be given access to your full name, phone number. or email address without your consent for each.
None of the potential DoD contracting firms will submit you for a clearance. If you decide to disclose your contact information to a potential employer, you must discuss security clearance with them NOT InfoSec Addicts.